Fisher and paykel oven manual
2011.06.20 21:57 Hamsterdam Pressure Cooking!
2023.03.28 14:42 DragonDivider Windows 11: Disable touch keyboard
i just recently moved my trusty convertible (HP Envy 2 in 1) from Windows 10 to Windows 11. In Windows 10 I had it configured, that it never entered tablet mode and also that it never brought up the touch keyboard. If I clicked on some space in OneNote while my PC was folded (so keyboard is "disconnected") nothing happend. I had to manually click the keyboard symbol on the bottom right to bring it up. That was perfectly fine and I want it that way in Windows 11. However this touch keyboard always automatically pops up, whenever I tap on some white space in OneNote (or any other software). It just seems that you can't disable that and it's so annoying, I'm having to go back to Windows 10, if there is no possibility. I wouldn't mind to tinker around somewhere or use some 3rd party app for the keyboard, if I could just disable to automatic popping up. Do you have any idea, how I can achieve that?
submitted by DragonDivider
to techsupport [link] [comments]
2023.03.28 14:41 downwitbrown 2022 - WSIB - calculating insurable earnings in Ontario?
Hi - I called into WSIB (the person on the phone wasn't sure) and then read the following guidance on determining insurable earnings. https://www.wsib.ca/en/operational-policy-manual/determining-insurable-earnings
. I'm still confused as to what to include / exclude.
here is the scenario using a very basic example.
Gross pay: $5,576.93
Employee CPP $323.82 Employer CPP $323.82
Employee EI $90.90 Employer EI $127.26
What do you include to get to insurable earnings to report to WSIB? Based on the above, what would your $ value be?
submitted by downwitbrown
to Payroll [link] [comments]
2023.03.28 14:40 AutoModerator [Get] Sam Ovens – Consulting Accelerator!
Get the course here: https://www.genkicourses.com/product/sam-ovens-consulting-accelerato Sam Ovens – Consulting Accelerator
How to start a wildly profitable 6-figure consulting business & get your first high value client in 42 days
Introducing the Consulting Accelerator™
The Consulting Accelerator is a proven and tested 6 week implementation program that teaches you how to start a wildly profitable 6-figure consulting business and get your first client in 42 days.
It doesn’t matter if you don’t have any tech skills or any previous business experience. Everything you need to know is provided step-by-step in this training program.
submitted by AutoModerator
to DailyCoursesGenki [link] [comments]
2023.03.28 14:40 dreftzg [Daily News] Watches And Wonders, Day 2. Chrono JLC Reverso, Stunning Patek Enamel Dial, Retrograde Spreads Through The Vacheron Line and Oris Creates a Real Kermit
It's Tuesday and the second day of Watches and Wonders. Most of the reveals took place yesterday, some after I posted and some just didn't fit in the post. So here we go, a roundup of everything that's happening at Watches and Wonders, a bit shorter, but with more watches.
Also, thank you everyone for the reactions to yesterday's post. A couple of huge rewards and all the comments were amazing! Hope you enjoy today's roundup: Jaeger-LeCoultre Introduces the Reverso Tribute Chronograph, the Duoface Tourbillon and Colors For the Reverso Small Seconds
Patek Philippe Introduces The 5178G-012, A Stunning Minute Repeater With a Flinqué Enamel Dial
- Reverso Tribute Chronograph. That says it all, pretty much. Jaeger-LeCoultre has announced a Reverso chronograph in the 1930s-themed aesthetic of their beloved "Tribute" models. It comes in stainless steel and rose gold. Both versions have the same dimensions - 49.4 (lug to lug), 29.9 wide, and 11.14mm thick - with, you guessed it, two faces. One side is a classic time-only dial, while the reverso side is a skeletonized dial with a large chronograph seconds measure and a 30-minute retrograde indication. The skeleton dial comes in handy to see the brand new movement, the JLC 860, which is manually wound and supports a power reserve of 52 hours. Pricing for the Reverso Tribute Chronograph starts at $21,400 in steel and $37,400 in pink gold.
- JLC also updates it’s classic Tribute models with new Small Seconds models with vintage colors. The watches feature faceted dauphine hands, colored dials, applied bar indexes, and a small seconds display at 6:00. The difference between existing models is the new pink gold, ultra slim case which has decreased by a full millimeter in thickness from its stainless steel predecessor. Unfortunately the updated steel model remans 8.5mm. There are two colors you can choose from - a mirror effect black lacquer dial (an homage to the black dials of the original 1931 Reverso) and a burgundy lacquer dial. Both are paired with straps from Argentinian heritage brand Casa Fagliano in complementary colors. The third pink gold case dial variant comes in sunray-brushed silver foil and is paired with another Fagliano Collection strap and an additional black alligator strap from JLC. The final addition: a silver opaline dial with black nickel finished hands and indexes for the steel Tribute case. Price: $9,600 (steel) and $21,900 (pink gold)
- Paying homage to the first tourbillon they introduced thirty years ago, Jaeger-LeCoultre showed off its beautiful Reverso Tribute Duoface Tourbillon in 18k pink gold. The watch uses the Calibre 847 and features two different dials - a clean and elegant one with a time function and tourbillon on a silver sunburst dial, and the reverse with miniaturized black dial showing a second time zone and a day-night indicator. The black dial features partial skeletonisation, including hand angling of the bridges, done by JLC's Manufacture's Métiers Rares workshop. And you will pay for the manual labor. $139,000.
- Their releases covered sports, elegance and high horology. The last thing JLC showed was a little bit of bling with the Reverso One Precious Colors, two new models that harness the brand’s in-house Métiers Rares atelier to create two colorfully enameled and gem-set creations. The case is crafted from gold (white gold for the green colorway and pink gold for the blue colorway), but the enameling work and gem-setting steal the show. Go check it out on the linked website, as the process of creating these unique watches really is fantastic. Prices for the Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso One Precious Colors have yet to be released, but both will be available with limited production.
Vacheron Constantin Introduces Three New Retrograde Models In The Traditionelle, Overseas, And Patrimony Collections, As Well As New Sizes
- After unveiling new Aquanaut models, a very sporty Calatrava, a Calatrava with a 24-hour display and their first pilot-style Travel Time Chronograph, Patek dropped a big one - a Grand Complication. The Patek Philippe 5178G-012 sports a hypnotic guilloché pattern which has been done by hand (unlike the stamped one they put on a $40.000 Calatrava). The dial plate is made of white gold just like the case and then covered with blue Grand Feu enamel. The calibre R 27 PS can be seen through the sapphire caseback, with a large 22k golden micro-rotor for automatic winding and two lengthy gongs for a loud and clear minute repeater complication. Price on request.
Chopard Shows Off The Ultra-Thin, Salmon Dial Chopard Alpine Eagle 41 XPS, the Alpine Eagle Cadence 8HF in Titanium, the L.U.C 1860 In Steel And A Crazy Imperiale High Jewellery Watch
- For the first time, Vacheron is introducing its signature retrograde date display into the Overseas line, taking an old-school complication and bumping up the sportiness. The in-house Calibre 2460 R31L/2 features a retrograde date (moving clockwise across the top half of the dial before jumping back to the first day of the month after 31 or whenever you set it) and a hyper-accurate moon phase accurate to 122 years before needing a one-day correction. These displays are reflected in a blue lacquered dial with a velvet-finished flange and sunburst satin-brushed center. You'll also notice the "age of the moon" indicator above the moonphase aperture on the dial, showing where the moon sits in its 29 days, 12 hours, and 45-minute cycle orbiting the earth. Price is on request.
- The retrograde date will also be included in the Vacheron Constantin’s Traditionnelle family of watches with the Vacheron Constantin Traditionnelle Tourbillon Retrograde Date Openface. The watch has a 41mm pink gold case that is 11.07mm thick. Its round shape is emphasized by particularly long lugs, which, in combination with the dial, makes for a contemporary blend of styles. Parts of the dial are skeletonized and the upper half of the dial features the retrograde date display with its blackened hand with a white tip. The lower half features the Maltese Cross tourbillon that integrates very nicely without overpowering the other elements. No word on price yet.
- Then there’s the Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Retrograde Day-Date, a beautiful 42.5mm platinum case with a stunning salmon-colored dial. The dial features a nice sunburst finish, bringing life to the already impressive color. In this piece, the retrograde displays of the day on the lower half and the date on the upper half take center stage. Price is also unknown at the moment.
- The regular Overseas gets a slight refresh, as well. Until today, the line has been available in 41mm and 37mm options only, but Vacheron Constantin clearly saw enough demand for a smaller proposition, resulting in the release of the Overseas self-winding 35mm. The four references are split across two metals, available in stainless steel of 18k 5N pink gold, with the metals extending to the accompanying bracelets. Snazzing them up a little, the Maltese cross-inspired bezels of the diamond-set models are graced with 90 round-cut diamonds, guaranteeing a minimum of 0.86 carats Vacheron is tight lipped on the pricing of all of their models.
The New Oris ProPilot Altimeter Is Back Thinner Than Ever, And An Official Kermit Watch
- The Chopard Alpine Eagle is the family-owned brand's twist on the integrated bracelet sports watch, most popular in blue and then later green. Chopard now upgrades both the case and dial. Chopard has taken the AE and gone the ultra-thin route, creating a watch that is now just 8mm in thickness (the OG is 9.7mmm thick for comparison). In so doing, it has also adjusted the dial layout, forgoing a center seconds display in favor of small seconds – and, along the way, getting rid of the controversial date window. The salmon dial color, officially called "Monte Rosa Pink," contrasts against the lume-filled, distinctive, applied Roman numeral markings. This watch is not limited and will join the existing Alpine Eagle collection at It is a price of EUR 24,400.
- Another addition to the Alpine Eagle family is the introduction of the high frequency new titanium Alpine Eagle Cadence 8HFthat features a "pitch black" colored dial.
- There’s an addition to the L.U.C. Collection, as well with the new L.U.C. 1860 in a Lucent Steel case and solid-gold guilloché dial. It’s a classy thing at 36.5mm, with a salmon dial with a hand-guillochéd radiating pattern. It’s priced at $23,200.
- The Chopard IMPERIALE is a range of feminine watches typified by floral motifs and elaborate material decoration, however this new limited edition for Watches & Wonders is perhaps their most ambitious and glamorous display yet. For the latest Chopard IMPERIALE, the lotus flower has been revisited as the underlying theme of both the decorations and complications. The lotus is celebrated across many cultures and has a long list of significant associations, but this particular homage follows an Egyptian legend where the sun rises once the petals have opened at dawn before setting as the flower closes in darkness. You can see how the lotus has been represented with resplendent 18k rose gold, engraved delicately to show the texture of the petals. The top half of the flower has been skeletonised to reveal the dial underneath, which is actually a fully-revolving day/night indicator.
Parmigiani Fleurier Flys Under The Radar With A Slew Of Very Interesting New Watches
- The deeply cool Oris ProPilot Altimeter is back, thinner and with a higher operating ceiling (up to 6,000 meters). It’s still a big boy at 47mm wide, but now 16mm thick. Yeah, it’s not thin, but it’s an improvement. The case is made of carbon fiber with a titanium bezel The Oris ProPilot Altimeter will be available starting in March of 2023 with a retail price of CHF 6,200 and buyers will be able to pick from two references, one that displays altitude in meters, or one in feet.
- The Rolex Kermit is no longer the only kermit watch. Oris has partnered up with Disney's The Muppets for a new ProPilot X Calibre 400 "Kermit Edition." Titanium case, titanium bracelet, in-house movement. And Kermit the Frog pops up once a month in place of the numeral "1" at the 6 o’clock date window. Priced at CHF 4,400, this just might be the deal of Watches & Wonders.
Hublot Announces A LOT Of Watches. No, Really… 17 New Pieces
- Everybody was excited about what the big brands were showing at Watches & Wonders. A lot of people were disappointed as the majority of changes were introductions of new sizes and colors to watches that have been around for years. So they turned to smaller watchmakers. Like Parmigiani Fleurier, who knocked it out of the park with their offering. First up is the Parmigiani Fleurier Tonda PF Minute Rattrapante, which offers a similar design to last year’s GMT model, but reimagines the collection’s rattrapante mechanism to be a highly innovative feature for measuring elapsed time. Not only is the way the watch displays time innovative (go read the article, it just doesn’t fit here), it could be a great deal. That’s a funny thing to say about a watch that costs $30,600, but considering the materials (steel, platinum, gold…) and the tech in the in-house movement, it could be a steal.
- As mentioned, the Tonda PF Minute Rattrapante is very similar to the GMT and to differentiate them a bit, Parmigiani Fleurier gave it a very fancy update. The dial colour remains unchanged – that deep Milano blue featuring a guilloché main grain d’orge pattern, uninterrupted by unnecessary indices or logos, but the case gets an 18k rose gold update. This has a more substantial price of €57,630.
- Since Parmigiani Fleurier’s change of ownership and introduction of the Tonda PF range in 2021, the Parmigiani Fleurier Tonda PF Micro-Rotor has been a distilled representation of the brand’s DNA. It began with a subtle flex in stainless steel and a platinum bezel, then evolved into a soft rose gold edition, but now it embraces the power of platinum’s luxurious heft in a “stealth wealth” package. You will need wealth, as it will cost you CHF 85,000.
- Parmigiani Fleurier also updated their trio of calendar watches, those that famously tracked three different calendars - the most complete version of a constantly varying chinese Xiali calendar, an evolution of their 2011 islamic Hijri calendar table clock, now housed in a wristwatch, and finally, a watchmaking classic in a Gregorian Annual calendar.
- Lastly, there’s the Parmigiani Fleurier Tonda PF Flying Tourbillon, now with a Milano blue dial
Beloved Independent Czapek Introduces A Skeleton Antarctique Révélation
- Hating Hublot online has become a bit of a meme. But a meme that never gets old. I tried and tried, I just can’t get myself to care about Hublot watches. But, in the interest of journalistic integrity, I’ll run through all the thing they announced at Watches & Wonders. Hublot has partnered up with artist Takashi Murakami to create a series of watches that you can only own if you buy an NFT. Of course Hublot would release an NFT. They first came out with 13 watches, now they announce the other 12 models.
- Last year, as part of its novelties for 2022, Hublot unveiled the Square Bang collection, which takes the core aesthetic of its flagship Big Bang series and transforms it into a model with a square-shaped case. Now the Hublot Square Bang Unico Sapphire brings a full transparent sapphire case to the line.
- There’s also a new Square Bang in black ceramic.
- They have also upped the ante on exotic materials with a full carbon integrated bracelet for the new Hublot Big Bang Integrated Tourbillon Full Carbon priced at CHF120,000.
- Then there are the supremely awkward Hublot MP-13 Tourbillon Bi-Axis Retrograde and the Hublot Classic Fusion Chronograph Orlinski which comes in a subtle microblasted titanium case.
The New Ulysse Nardin Freak ONE Adds Boost To The Brand’s Futurist Mission
- Dubbed Révélation, the latest addition to the Czapek Antarctique collection is a skeletonised beauty – more contemporary and technical than its predecessors but also more focused on classical horology. The independent watchmaker has stripped down its luxury sports watch to display its inner workings, an opportunity to show off the beauty of its micro-rotor calibre. It comes in a 40.5mm case version, fitted with a distinctive integrated steel bracelet with its C-shaped polished centre link. The price is set at CHF 38,000
Frederique Constant Offers An Apology With A Real Tourbillon
- Ulysse Nardin has been making the Freak for 22 years and has been polarizing the watch community just as long. I’m in the “don’t like it” camp, but there’s no denying the amount of technical innovation that’s crammed in this watch, as well as the glimpse of the future for UN. They just won’t be in my consideration when I will be buying a €69,600 watch.
Laurent Ferrier Introduces The Classic And Square Micro-Rotor Watches In Evergreen
- In 2022, Frederique Constant introduced an open-dial Classics Heart Beat Manufacture and it was met with outrage. The exposed balance wheel at 6 o’clock, however well executed, was a cheap trick mimicking the appearance of a tourbillon. Now FC is offering an apology with the Classics Tourbillon Manufacture, a very classy watch with a real tourbillon, but without the high-end tourbillon price. The new FC in a 18k rose gold case will set you back $24,595. Which, considering the other things we have seen at W&W is a deal.
F.P. Journe Delivers Biggest Joke Watch Of Watches & Wonders
- It’s now really official - green is the dial color of the year. Choices here are binary: choose either the 40mm round Classic case in 18kt red gold or the slightly more modern Square steel case measuring 41mm. Each features a 3 o’clock crown and a big, bright sapphire caseback that makes for great entertainment when viewing the highly decorated movement The Laurent Ferrier Square and Classic Micro-Rotor Evergreen are available now for 47,500 CHF and 57,500 CHF
Kudoke Introduces the Kudoke 3
- I’m not trying to denigrate F.P. Journe with this title. I think that their F.F.C. watch is actually very funny, along with being perhaps the most inventive watch of the year. Just look at it. The watch is just a fist with fingers that count out the hours. Is that not brilliant?
The Hamilton Wandering Earth II Is A Limited And Off-The-Wall Chinese Movie Tie-In With A More Tame Version For The Rest Of Us
- German independent Kudoke has carved out its own niche with a distinctive blend of English-inspired movements and Germanic attention-to-detail in its Handwerk line of watches. The latest addition to the line is the Kudoke 3, which largely sticks to the successful formula of prior models, but offers a twist in the form of a split-level dial and triple-scale hour display.
The Louis Erard Excellence Marqueterie Is Likely Your Cheapest Way To A Handmade Marquetry Dial, If You Can Get It
- This is a watch was not introduced at Watches&Wonders, but announced right before it, so I decided to include it here. Hamilton has great ties with the movie industry, popping up all over the place - most notably as one of the major plot devices in Nolan’s Interstellar. Most recently, Hamilton has worked with the Chinese production of the sequel to their hyper successful sci fi hit Wandering Earth, and the watch Brand is putting out two special edition models for fans of the movie. The first is a transparent plastic-cased regulator style piece, making an appearance in the movie itself. Powered by Hamilton’s H-12 calibre, a development of the ETA 2825-2, its black and white dial variants will be produced in very limited numbers of only 122 per colorway. However, this watch will be available only in mainland China.
- For the rest of us, Hamilton modified their Jazzmaster Thinline and gave it the same Solar System-inspired dial relief that can be found on the resin-cased piece. The watch comes with a black or white dial, with bright red hands. The case is 40mm and only 7mm thick. To get this thin at such a low price don’t expect a mechanical movement - it’s powered by the ETA 980.163, a quartz movement with a height of only 2.2mm. The special edition will be available from March 2023 worldwide at CHF 635 without tax.
De Bethune are releasing its 31st in-house calibre in the DB Eight Chronograph Monopusher At An Eyewatering Price
- Another piece announced over the weekend before W&W. Louis Erard has quickly become known for its democratising approach to offering traditional métiers d’art to a broader public. That’s why nobody gasped in surprise that their latest model features an exquisite handmade dial using wood marquetry to depict an abstract cubist pattern. Handmade by artisan Bastien Chevalier, the 99 limited edition Excellence Marqueterie comes under EUR 4,000. The case is 42mm, 12.5mm thick and it’s powered by a Sellita SW261-1 automatic calibre with its customised Louis Erard rotor, but that’s less important in this watch - the chequerboard dial is completely hand made and each colour is sourced from a different kind of wood – the three shades of blue are applied to tulip tree wood, while the grey-stained areas are made of willow burl. Each cut has to be precise to a tenth of a millimetre to ensure composition without gaps. When you put so much work into the dial, of course there are no numerals on it and time is indicated by the signature blued fir tree hands of Louis Erard. The watch is limited to 99 pieces and retails for CHF 3,900 (excl. tax). At the time of writing they are still some for sale, so go and buy this now as it will the cheapest way you can get such a dial.
The Byrne GyroDial Zero Is Very Funky, Very 70s. Very Futuristic And Very Cool
- The first watch of De Bethune, the DB1, was a classic two-register chronograph with a mono pusher architecture. And following this tradition, the brand is now releasing DB Eight, a watch that pays tribute to the very elegant watch but, of course, with a twist. The 42.4mm case is made of polished titanium with ogive-shaped lugs and a very thin profile of 9.2mm, while the dial has Breguet numerals, blued hands and two different hand-guilloche patterns. Here comes the twist, with the unusual display for the chronograph function. The DB Eight appears first as a time-only watch with two seconds hand. But it’s not. Hours and minutes are in the center, and the rest is devoted to the Chrono, with a central seconds and a 60-minute sub-dial. The chronograph is actuated by the crown, which serves for winding, adjusting and starting the chrono. Inside the case is the hand-wound, in-house calibre DB3000. The brand’s 31st movement and a new development, it’s also the 4th monopusher chronograph conceived by Denis Flageollet, following the DB1, DB8 and Maxichrono. Price is set at CHF 85,000.
- Not a W&W release, but very cool. Numerals on a dial are a thing of personal preference. Some like Roman, others Arabic. I prefer just markers. But what if you like all three but want to wear just one watch? Then get the Gyrodial, a watch from the new brand Byrne, where the markers rotate every 24 hours to change their apperance. To change its face on a daily basis, the Byrne GyroDial features cubes at 3, 6, 9 and 12 displaying digits or markers, each making a jump every day (at midnight or midday, depending on how you’ve set your watch) or on-demand via the crown. The latest version of the Byrne GyroDial, the Zero, no longer features a dial and exposes the magic tricks of its mechanism. With its monochromatic look, the Gyrodial feels more modern, industrial, and technical. The Byrne GyroDial relies on the automatic calibre 5555, developed and assembled with Le Temps Manufacture, a movement maker based in Fleurier, which works behind the scene for some of the greatest names in the industry. The watch comes in the brand’s distinctive case. Its cushion shape is enhanced by taut lines, a curved profile and a round bezel opening. Measuring 41.7mm in diameter, it is made out of grade 5 titanium with a mix of brushed and polished surfaces. The Byrne GyroDial Zero comes in two versions: Rhodium Silver or Black Rhodium, on a leather or rubber strap. The price is set at EUR 17,500.
If you would like to receive some additional watch-adjacent content, as well as this news overview, every morning Monday-Friday in the form of a newsletter feel free to subscribe
. However, there is absolutely no need for you to subscribe, as all the news from the newsletter is posted here. It is only if you want to receive a couple of daily links that are not strictly watch-related and want to get this news overview in your inbox.
submitted by dreftzg
to Watches [link] [comments]
2023.03.28 14:37 blarneyone Sorting/Searching membership content
Hi all, I'm probably being a huge dummy, but I wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing the same issue as me. I recently became a member on YouTube, and I've loved watching some of the archived streams. But it seems really tedious and finicky to scroll through the "Membership" tab on the channel to manually find individual videos.
Does anyone know of a way to sort or search the membership tab? Or are we stuck just scrolling away through all of the different types of posts/content to find the one we're looking for? Not really a question specifically limited to Funhaus I guess, but I figured I'd ask!
submitted by blarneyone
to funhaus [link] [comments]
2023.03.28 14:35 AutoModerator [Get] Smart Earners Academy – Special Bootcamp Course
2023.03.28 14:34 KariboXD W11 keeps minimizing daily at 7:48 pm
Hi, whenever the clock strikes 7:48 pm, Windows minimizes and looses focus on all applications on my main monitor, making me reopen them. If the application on screen is not in fullscreen, the taskbar flashes for 1 second and looses focus. It is especially annoying when playing games.
I have been able to consistently recreate this while manually setting the PC clock to 7:47 pm and waiting for 1 minute / it is happening everyday since January of this year.
Further info: + I built this PC myself in 2018 + latest version of Windows 11 22H2 + render scale is set to 100% (recommended) + 2 monitor setup: main, set to 120hz is plugged in via display port and 2nd monitor, set to 60hz is plugged in via HDMI, tried to set main monitor to 60hz but issue persists + I am using Avira as AV + reinstalled/updated NVIDIA graphics drivers to no avail + didn't find anything weird happening at 7:48 pm in event viewer + RAM: 16GB DDR4, GPU: Zotac GTX 1660 Super 6GB, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 / 6x 3.4 GHz
I hope somebody could help me with this :)
submitted by KariboXD
to WindowsHelp [link] [comments]
2023.03.28 14:30 AutoModerator [Get] Sam Ovens – Uplevel Consulting 2023
| || |Sam Ovens – Uplevel Consulting 2023 submitted by AutoModerator to TopNewCourses [link] [comments]
- Get clarity and laser focus
- Productize your services
- Automate client acquisition
- Automate service delivery
- Hire & manage a lean team
- Scale to 7-figure profits
What is it?
Uplevel Consulting is a 9-week online course with physical workbooks, live Q&A calls and a community of successful entrepreneurs. The course shows you how to scale using systems.
Who is it for?
Uplevel Consulting is for people who already have an established business with customers, but want to scale to 7-figures with predictable systems, automation, lean team and PPC ads.
Where does it happen?
The Uplevel Consulting course is online and consists of training videos, tools, templates, live Q&A calls and a Facebook community. You complete it online, on your own time.
How does it work?
You watch the videos, complete the action items, use the provided tools and templates. Ask questions in the Fb group or on the live Q&A calls, follow the process, get results.
When does it start?
Because Uplevel is an online course, it starts the moment you enroll. You can complete it in your own time and work through it as fast or slow as you wish. You get lifetime access.
Why does it exist?
We created Uplevel because most established businesses are clueless when it comes to scaling, hiring/managing a team and making things predictable, consistent and systemized.
Here’s how it works
To scale a business and change your life, content is not enough, you need an immersive environment. Uplevel Consulting provides proven process, mental reprogramming, community and expert mentorship. Get Immediate Access !
2023.03.28 14:30 AutoModerator [Get] Smart Earners Academy – Special Bootcamp Course
2023.03.28 14:30 stijlkoch BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation)
Hello everyone. I'm documenting a workflow with BPMN, but i'm kinda confused about User Task and Manual Task. Being objective: If i'm renaming a image in windows explorer (and that's part of the worfklow), is it a user task (because i'm doing it 'virtually') or a manual task (since i'm doing by myself without any software)?.
submitted by stijlkoch
to softwaredevelopment [link] [comments]
2023.03.28 14:29 asrobertson12 Scraping data from nba.com and prize picks?
I’ve got a Google spreadsheet I use to find player props, but I have to manually copy/paste data from nba.com and PrizePicks. Has anyone figured out to scrape this data automatically?
submitted by asrobertson12
to sportsbetting [link] [comments]
2023.03.28 14:29 SometimesDoug The Worst Suggested Recipient
So I think the thing that drives me the most insane about my pixel is when I take a screenshot of something or go to share a link and Messages NEVER suggests the most recent people that I've been texting with. In fact, it seems to always suggest people I haven't texted in a while and have absolutely nothing to do with what I want to share, so I always have to find the individual manually.
submitted by SometimesDoug
to GooglePixel [link] [comments]
2023.03.28 14:29 Niedude [FO4] MOD Advice - Survival and Damage Adjustments (True Damage, Scourge, Hardcore Health Overhaul, Unlimited Survival Mode)
Hey all, first time poster, long time Fallout modder
I'm returning to FO4 after dropping it without finishing it a few years ago. Long story short, my old machine was, well, old and struggled to run it, and the game itself wasn't doing itself any favors. So I dropped it after a few dozen(s, many) hours. But now the Fallout bug is back and I have a brand new machine that can run it at maximum settings, so I'm preparing a mod list before making my return to the game.
I have a few mods picked out to fix the issues I had with the base game itself, but I want the opinion of experienced modders to know if these are the best answers available or if there's better mods for me out there.
My biggest issues with the vanila games were the survival mode's save restrictions, and enemy bullet sponging/absurdly inconsistent and immersion breaking health values.
To fix the first, I'm planning on downloading Unlimited Survival Mode FO4SE
. I previously used Survival Options, but I've read that one is outdated and prone to all sorts of issues. Is this the best save-unlcoking survival mod currently or am I best using another one?
I mostly want this so I can quick and manual save everywhere and often, the other unlocks are secondary for me. Open to suggestions.
To fix the second issue, I'm currently looking at a combination of these mods:
These are the main ones, and I'd like to hear some thoughts preferably by people who've used them before. I'm ok with feeling a bit more OP but I don't want to completely disable enemies with a single shot - I feel like that'd be the reverse problem from my issues with the main game.
Also, I love love love energy weapons, but I'm very scared that these mods and their real-world focus ends up ignoring them and making them "not fit" with the new difficulty, either by being sub-par or overtuned. Does anyone have experience with these mods and can tell me if energy weapons feel as good to use as ballistic ones?
Are these mods even good, or should I use other ones that stop enemies from being bullet spunges and do it better?
Looking forward to your advice, guys, and to playing this game again!
submitted by Niedude
to FalloutMods [link] [comments]
2023.03.28 14:28 cenlubsystems Various types of lubrication systems – A must for the Smooth functioning of Machines
| || | submitted by cenlubsystems to u/cenlubsystems [link] [comments]
A lubrication system is a mechanical system that supplies lubricant to the moving parts of a machine to reduce friction between the contact surfaces. Lubricants can be in the form of oils, grasses, or fluids, and they help to reduce friction by providing a thin film of lubricant between the moving parts.
Earlier, friction used to cause damage to the parts of the machine, reduce their efficiency, and lead to premature failure. By supplying lubricants to the moving parts, the lubrication system can extend the life of the machine, improve its performance and reduce the maintenance cost. So, it is evident that lubrication is pretty crucial for the smooth operation of a machine and its efficiency. As you are interested in lubrication systems, you might like to learn about different types of lubrication systems in the following paragraphs. Different types of lubrication systems
- Progressive lubrication system- This centralized lubrication system is a special type of automatic lubrication system that is used in various machinery and equipment. It works by distributing the lubricant in a sequential manner to the various parts of a machine that requires lubrication.
- Dual line lubrication system- This is also an automatic lubrication system that is designed to deliver a precise amount of lubricant to the moving parts of a heavy-duty machine in a controlled and reliable manner. The system consists of a central pump or distributor that supplies lubricant to two lines, which are typically color coded to differentiate them. Each line is connected to a series of lubrication points in the machine.
- Single shot oil lubrication system- This is a manual lubrication system that delivers a single measured dose of oil to a specific lubrication point in a machine. The system typically consists of a manually operated pump, a reservoir containing the lubricant, etc.
- Mino injector system for vehicle lubrication- This automatic lubrication system is designed for heavy-duty vehicles such as trucks, buses, and construction equipment, to provide reliable and consistent lubrication to critical components. Here, the injectors are typically installed near the lubrication points and they dispense a precise amount of lubricant when activated by the central pump or controller. The lubrication system is designed to deliver lubricant on a timely basis and this lubrication system is capable of reaching the hard-to-reach or inaccessible lubrication points improving overall lubrication, and coverage and reducing maintenance requirements for the vehicle.
- Oil circulation system- This type of lubrication system is mainly used for industrial machinery. It is designed to circulate a large amount of oil continuously through the machine, providing lubrication to the various moving parts and removing it from the system. Here, the central pump circulates the oil through the piping, and the lubrication points in the machine. The heat exchanger helps to remove the heat from the oil, ensuring that it remains at a consistent temperature.
All these types of lubrication systems are manufactured by the greasing system manufacturer
and are used in several industries, such as the cement industry, construction industry, machine tools, printing and packaging industry, sugar mill, material handling equipment, plastic processing, steel plant, and so on. So, if you belong to any of these industries and you feel there is a need for a lubrication system in your company, you should talk to these lubrication distributors directly and learn about the systems they provide.
2023.03.28 14:28 Aggressive-Share-363 The opposite of satisfactory
I just started playing hardspace: shipbreaker and I've decided it's the opposite of satisfactory.
They have the sane theme - you are working for an uncaring exploitative megacoep in space.
But where in satisfactory you work to automate the construction of products,
In shipbreaker you manually deconstruct things.
submitted by Aggressive-Share-363
to SatisfactoryGame [link] [comments]
2023.03.28 14:27 soggynaan Toggle Fn keys when a specific app is running?
Some games and apps require the F-keys to use. Now I just manually toggle Fn keys before I run said apps. Is there a shortcut which listens for a list of applications and detects when they run, then toggles Fn keys, and when the app is closed it toggles Fn keys again?
submitted by soggynaan
to shortcuts [link] [comments]
2023.03.28 14:27 joni_jplmusic Installing Sharp-printers for non-admins?
We have, ever since the Print Nightmare-patching, had to manually install our Sharp-printers since the GPO we had in place for the Type 3 drivers no longer works for our standard users on Windows. They use the MX-5070V drivers from Sharp.
We've tried using guides such as Deploy Intune Printer Drivers PnPutil Printbrm PrnDrvr (call4cloud.nl)
to deploy the printer through Intune but it keeps failing. Most likely the way we've packaged the drivers is incorrect.
Just taking a chance here in case anyone else has Sharp-printers and have a nicer way of deploying them either via GPO or Intune?
submitted by joni_jplmusic
to sysadmin [link] [comments]
2023.03.28 14:25 Wonderful-Composer48 Industrial Ovens Industry Share, Growth, Size, Merger, Demand, Sales, Trends, Competitive Landscape And Regional Outlook till 2030
submitted by Wonderful-Composer48 to u/Wonderful-Composer48 [link] [comments]
2023.03.28 14:25 Left-Bat5988 My schizophrenic neighbour is potentially dangerous and police have done nothing to help
I’m an 18 year old living in the UK with my parents and younger siblings. We have lived in our house for the past 7 years and have had the same neighbours for all of that time. There was two brothers both in their 30’s and 40’s and their mother who recently passed in 2020. The eldest of the siblings has always suffered from schizophrenia and on occasions would become violent when having an episode, the first i saw of this was when he slashed up his house with a samurai sword however his mother was alive at that point to calm him down when that happened. He has been sectioned many times since then but as soon as he goes into a facility he starts acting normal to get released. He is heavily religious and his schizophrenia plays on that (the devil runs the world, he believes he’s here to save us all and that he’s an angel, the government are going to kill him because he tells the truth, we’re all clones). The most recent incident was a lot worse for whatever reason, he smashed up his house again worse than ever, breaking all the windows in the house, putting holes through doors and smashing up the glass oven (bare in mind it’s a council home and the siblings are both trying to be relocated so he’s damaging property he doesn’t own) but he would never touch his brother or dead mothers belongings. When that incident happened the police arrested him and took him to the hospital to treat his injury’s from the broken windows but he escaped and went back home. The police and ambulance turned up to talk to him the following day but just left him there alone. The other day he tried burning stuff over an open fire inside the house which was enough for my mother to call the firefighters due to our houses being attached to one another meaning if he burns his house down we go with him, police ambulance and firefighters all turned up but again left with no issues. The younger of the siblings had to be hospitalised over having a mental breakdown due to the situation and is on suicide watch now. Me and my family have become increasingly fearful of him as he has tried being aggressive with my stepfather, and is known for sometimes carrying knifes around but whenever we try and call to have him taken away the services do nothing to help. I guess what I’m asking for is advice on how to have him taken away to somewhere that can help him rather than be around people and causing a risk as he is causing my already stressed out mother more stress
submitted by Left-Bat5988
to LegalAdviceUK [link] [comments]
2023.03.28 14:25 Zealous-Froyo-6 New internet provider causing Netflix T1 error and websites such as Spotify not loading
TL;DR your IP address has been changed by the internet provider, most likely from the DHCP server setting, go into your modem setting, most likely there will be a setup link in the box that came with the modem, find DHCP server setting, most likely under LAN settings, then find your IP through sites such as https://www.iplocation.net/
and enter it into the IP address area
So I recently got switched to a new internet provider and found that the Wi-Fi was a slower than my previous one even after boasting that it was a lot better, there was also the problem that Netflix kept giving me T1 errors, Spotify links on discord showed as words instead of an image, Spotify's website wouldn't load and was stuck on a white screen, and in general sites took a long time to load.
I decided to run an internet speed test to see if that was the problem and after multiple failed attempts it finally worked and told me that my internet speed was fast (something like 20mbps download and 10mbps upload) so it was very confusing that it felt slower than my previous plan
for those unaware the T1 error on Netflix is due to network connectivity errors either through a VPN or bad connection, so this along with the other problems suggested that if a restart didn't work then is was one of my modem settings that was the problem, after restarting and resetting my modem the problem persisted leading me to look at my Wi-Fi settings
I searched for an hour or so looking for anything to do with virtual networks or altered networks and thought the MAC addresses were the problem at first (they're not) finally I found the DHCP setting which basically uses a standard IP address set by the service provider and sets it as the IP address of every device on the network, I didn't recognise what IP was displayed, I tried turning off DHCP or switching it from server to relay, but it didn't fix the problem, instead I found an area where I could change the provided IP address to one of my choice, so I looked up the IP address of my area and manually entered it, then saved, this caused a modem restart but then afterwards everything worked properly again, sites loaded fast again, Netflix worked, Spotify loaded
BUT when doing a Wi-Fi speed test it came back as fine to slow speeds (5-11mps download and 1-5mps upload) which is what I had on the previous provider, if not a little worse, it works fine still and it's a cheaper plan so I'm not too annoyed but they did promise better, it was such a simply solved problem that was harder to find than it was needed to be and simple to not have if the IP was just set by what area it is set up in, I have a suspicion that providers deliberately put an incorrect IP because it's closer to their servers and therefore reads as "better" speeds even if it isn't and causes problems for the user
thanks for reading
submitted by Zealous-Froyo-6
to techsupport [link] [comments]
2023.03.28 14:24 AverageVita-SawUser I did a passable job painting the Nolzur's Marvelous Pigments Miniature [OC]
(Sorry if wrong flair, I just didn't know what to put it as ; - ;)
So since this subreddit doesn't allow me to make gallery posts, I'm just gonna need to explain it here and your gonna need to pretend it looks good on the back.
So as you can see, I painted the Minsk and Boo Miniature from the Nolzur's Marvelous Pigments paint kit, and kinda had to change a couple of small details - so, I know you're wondering where the hamster is, but my manual Dexterity and slightly shaky hands just couldn't do it while looking like a hamster so I decided it's part of his cloak. Second, I messed up the tattoo so he now has a giant burn on his face like the Batman villain Two Face, and because I thought he would look cooler imo, and finally, I thought the cape was too bright so I toned it down a bit, but since I can't show the back due to not allowing gallery posts you just have to imagine a mediocre "burned" cloak design.
Here are some more fun facts about the painting process:
- I had to prime the mini twice due to me misjudgeding the time it took to set, and accidentally smudged it all off instantly
- I made the floor part by mixing a pinch of the silver and black paint that comes in the set
That has been my TED talk, thank you for coming.
submitted by AverageVita-SawUser
to DnD [link] [comments]
2023.03.28 14:23 Gabyo00 Come on guys, everyone vote for edit option! Literally EVERY- most of our problems would go away!